Anyway, I was looking for counsel/advice because I was trying to learn to make decisions based on God's will and not my own understanding or emotion. In the process I gleaned an interesting insight that I wanted to share.
- consider others before yourself Ph 2:3
- let no unwholesome talk come out of your mouth Ep 4:29
- develop the attitude of Christ Ph 2:5
- forgive others as Christ has forgiven you Lk 6:37
- love is patient, love is kind... 1 Cor 13:4
I am praying for you, and for myself, that we don't allow ourselves to become to busy or distracted to take advantage of teachable moments when they present themselves.