Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Principle of The Path by Andy Stanley


WARNING-If you do not want to be challenged to re-evaluate the choices you have made and are making DO NOT READ this book. If you do read you will no longer be able to blame anyone but yourself for the consequences of you actions. You will make choices with your eyes wide open. I have made choices that I regretted and wondered, "How did I deceive myself into believing that these were good choices?" Now I know.
Andy Stanley does a masterful job of teaching individuals how to use their heads instead of being led by the deceitfulness of their hearts. He uses humor and storytelling to lead the reader to a clear understanding of the inescapable principles at work behind every decision. He includes a study guide to further enhance the readers grasp of the principles and to help apply the principles to life.

1 comment: